WHERE TO EAT?
A number of local eateries for the spectators, athletes and their supporters offering a selection of cuisines and drinks.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat the night before or after the race please click here.
Directions - From Sydney - Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
Google maps directions available or follow the instructions below.
- Take the Princes Highway past Wollongong to Nowra.
- 14.5 km south of the Nowra Bridge, take the Jervis Bay turnoff on your left onto Jervis bay Road.
- Drive for 7.5km and take the Huskisson turnoff on your left onto Huskisson Road.
- Continue onto Tomerong Street
- Take a slight right onto Sydney Street
- Take the second left onto Owen Street, make your way to the roundabout and you’ll find Huskisson village
Parking is available at the following places - please note they are all pay and display.
- Parking Free All Day, 38 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Huskisson Hotel, 75 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Club Jervis Bay, 8 Currambene St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Roadside parking is also available in Huskisson